When engaging in a water or wastewater treatment project with a consulting firm, it’s critical to understand the firm’s findings so that you end up with a system that meets your company’s needs.
If your company does not employ a team member with water or wastewater experience, McKinnon Engineering LLC can serve as the intermediary between your company and the consulting firm to ensure project success.
We’ll work as an advocate for your company to:
- Make sure the consulting firm performs a comprehensive, pre-design engineering analysis
- Set design parameters and confirm mutual understanding of the design plan
- Serve as a design advisor to the consultant on areas that are not part of their core expertise
- Monitor the consultant’s work throughout the process, identify potential issues early-on, and make sure they are addressed within agreed upon budget and timing parameters
- Confirm that the final product corresponds to your expectations
- Assist with operations planning and start-up, operator training, and initial operations monitoring so that the new facility runs smoothly once built